welcome to my blog, behave yourself , be nice and i will be nice to. follow me or back to dashboard. gomawo . but please leave your link . can you ? gomawo


with my chingu :)
Khamis, 28 Jun 2012 | 1:27 PG | 0 blackmail

Assalammualaikum , annyeong :) 3 month i'll be here at smksp11 .. so sweet .. everything with my chingu faten alia .. always have a nice moment with her .. and now i love her so much as chingu ... sayang sangat .. she so special for me .. every step that she take , i'll follow her .. now , i;m slim .. haha ~ krus bile ad dengan die .. sekarang with her and other girl and boy class 4 nilam while studying .. haha .. cikgu nasa bagi kje kat kiteowg sroh buad prbntangan next week .. bnyk woo kje die bagi .. smbil buad kje , smbil update post .. hee :) now , im'm out .. wanna continue my work yg suda trbngklai stngah jam yg lpas .. bye !!! syg die ..

Older Post

welcome to my blog . Offline .leave your link . if u want me to visit yours ..